Monday, May 27, 2013

Liebster Award

Hey there Beauties!

Recently Hermione nominated me for a Liebster award which is really exciting! If you haven't heard of this award before, it's basically an award for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I'm so appreciative of receiving this acknowledgement because it shows people are actually seeing and liking this blog which means so much to me. So the rules are:

1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions given by the tagger.
2. Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination
5. No tag backs!


So lets get into the questions!

1. What's your middle name and do you like it?

My middle name is Rachael and I really like it. Sometimes I use it as well as my first name: Emily Rachael :)



2. F,Marry, Kill; Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas? 
Haha really? Ok, I would kill (or maybe just brutally harm) Kevin Jonas for making that stupid reality show with his wife, F Nick and marry Joe. No particular reason, just what I would do if I was ever in this likely situation.


3. Myspace or Bebo?
Myspace, although I haven't used either in years!

4. Would you rather live in England or Hawaii.?
ENGLAND!!! I'm very much a winter girl, I love to snuggle up in warm clothes and absolutely love when it's raining. I say this now but I would probably get sick of the weather after a couple of weeks!

5. You can only choose one for the rest of your life, Burger King or Mcdonalds?
I don't really eat fast food! We actually don't get Burger King in Australia so I would have to go for McDonalds.

6. Do you drive? And if so, how many attempts did it take to pass your test and how many minors did you receive, if no, are you learning/planning to learn?
Yes I drive. I managed to pass my test the first time which I wasn't expecting because I was soooo nervous. 

7. Rain or shine?
Rain, always rain!

8. School or College?
I think college (University in Australia). I just find I have a lot more freedom than I did whilst at school. I also think people are a lot more grown up at uni - kids at school can be really mean!

9. How many siblings do you have?
I have one older brother who is currently 23.

10. Can you play any instruments?
I played the flute and the violin whilst at school, but don't remember much of either which I kind of regret now, but at the time I really didn't enjoy learning them.

11. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Ok, just to be clear I absolutely hate these movies! I think the books are amazing, but the movies were just horrible. If I had to choose a team from the books' descriptions, I would go for team Jacob. 

Ok so those are the answers to the questions Hermione gave me. 
The 10 questions I want to tag are:

1. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

2. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Did you like it?

3. What's your favourite song at the moment?

4. Have you ever met any celebrities? Who? If not, who would you most want to meet?

5. What is your biggest fear?

6. What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?

7. What is your favourite beauty / skincare brand?

8. What is you favourite board game? Why?

9. Can you speak a second language? If not, what language would you most like to learn?

10. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

11. What is the one thing you are most proud of?


So those are my 11 question that I tag to the following people:

2. Crystal DivaLevy at http://nopainnobeauty.blogspot.ca/
3. Chloe Ridout at http://chloeridout.blogspot.com
6. Gemma Duncan at http://gemholio.blogspot.com
7. Amelia and Stephanie at http://abeautypiece.blogspot.com
8. Everything Beauty at http://www.ceverythingbeauty.com/

Thanks for reading, I hope it was interesting!

xoxoxo
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment