Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What's in my Bag? Part 1

So I thought I would mix it up a bit today from the usual beauty product reviews and show you all what is currently in my bag. I love reading blogs on this and watching peoples youtube videos - not entirely sure why but its a strange fascination. 

I recently bought a new bag and I'm super excited about it! Seriously, I have never 100% loved a bag before, but I fell for this one hard! It was one of those purchases that as soon as I saw it sitting there I had to have it - it was calling out to me :P It's from an Australian company called Forever New, I think they are expanding internationally so look out for them. They tend to have really girly, feminine clothing and their accessories are amaze! 

15" Laptop Bag
Simple but stunning
So here it is, the bag that I am head over heals in love with. Yes I know its huge. It's actually classified as a 15" laptop bag, so it has a soft middle pocket where I can carry my laptop. I think what drew me in is the fact that it has so many compartments. I'm a self proclaimed organisation freak - I have a serious problem when it comes to organisation. I really dislike bags where everything is just shoved in and then it takes an hour to find your keys or your phone. With this bag, I can have different groups of things in each section! 

My laptop fits in the middle zipped pocket
Where I keep my everyday things
Where I keep my uni things
I also love the shape of it. Being a uni student, I am always carrying around notebooks and textbooks which tend to bend easily. With this rectangular shape, nothing bends! Everything fits in easy and is super easy to find when needed. The quilted look on the outside is absolutely gorgeous and just adds to my love! I must admit, I've never owned a cream coloured bag. I always tend to go for blacks or really bright colours, so I am a bit nervous about getting it dirty. I took it to uni today and was guarding it with my life - maybe a tad dramatic but still true.

So what do I carry in this enormous bag?
You'll have to wait for Part 2 which will be posted in a couple of days!

xoxoxo
Em
Quilted print
Look at all those compartments!! :P I'm easily pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment